The random IP(IPv4/IPv6) address generator online tool supports the generation of random IPv4 addresses and IPv6 addresses, and can specify the generated count, address range and other parameters.
- IP Type : Select whether to generate random IPv4 address or IPv6 address.
- Unique : Select whether the generated IP can be duplicated.
- Count : The number of generated random IP is 1 at least and 10000 at most. If you filled in the start ip or end ip, please make sure there are enough IP addresses in the range.
- IPv4 addresses are in dotted decimal format, such as 126.96.36.199. The address format of IPv6 is colon separated hexadecimal representation, such as 2001:0db8:0000:0023:0008:0800:200c:417a. Continuous 0 compression is supported. It supports embedded IPv4 addresses, such as ::192.168.0.1.
- CIDR : Enter the CIDR address (Classless Inter-Domain Routing) and generate a random IP address within the CIDR block. If the CIDR address is entered, the Start IP and the End IP are automatically set. The CIDR format of IPv4 is : 192.168.0.0/10. The CIDR format of IPv6 is : 16A0:0010:AB00:001E::2/64.
- Start IP : Generate the minimum address of the IP range, which can be empty. When empty, the default IPv4 start ip is 0.0.0.0, and the default IPv6 start ip is0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000.
- End IP : Generate the maximum address of the IP range, which can be empty. When empty, the default IPv4 end address is 255.255.255.255, and the default IPv6 start address is FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF.
Generate IPv4 class B address : Start IP188.8.131.52, End IP184.108.40.206.
Generate IPv6 unicast address : Start IP2001::, End IP2001:FFFF::.