click or drag file to here
The Image Compression Online tool supports online compression of common image formats such as PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP,WBMP, etc. You can set the file size of the compressed picture and the pixel size of the compressed picture through parameter settings, and you can export the compressed picture for free.
- Compress Level:Image compression level. The smaller the compression level, the smaller the compressed picture file and the worse the quality. The higher the compression level, the larger the compressed picture file and the higher the picture quality.
- Size:The pixel size of the compressed picture. The default is the original size. When you select a size, the picture will be forcibly scaled to the selected size. When the aspect ratio of the original image is inconsistent with the aspect ratio of the selected size, the image will be stretched. You can also choose a custom size, set the pixel size of the picture, and whether to maintain the aspect ratio of the picture.
- Ratio:When you choose to keep the ratio, the picture will not be stretched. The compressed pixel size of the original image may not be exactly the same as the set custom size. When scale is selected, the pixel size of the compressed picture is exactly the same as the set custom size, and the picture may be stretched.
- Compress Result:The table shows the image compression results, including the name of the image file, the size of the image file before compression, the size of the image file after compression, the percentage change of the file size, and the button to download the compressed file.
- This tool has a certain frequency limit, please use this tool reasonably. Anonymous : 30/IP*Hour, Normal user : 30/Hour, VIP : 120/Hour, Senior VIP : 120/Hour.