|Name||Count||Code Point Range||First-Last Char||View|
|CJK Unified Ideographs||20992||4E00 - 9FFF||一 - ||Char Doc|
|CJK Unified Ideographs Extension A||6592||3400 - 4DBF||㐀 - 䶿||Char Doc|
|CJK Unified Ideographs Extension B||42720||20000 – 2A6DF||𠀀 - ||Char Doc|
|CJK Unified Ideographs Extension C||4154||2A700 – 2B739||𪜀 - ||Char Doc|
|CJK Unified Ideographs Extension D||222||2B740 – 2B81D||𫝀 - 𫠝||Char Doc|
|CJK Unified Ideographs Extension E||5762||2B820 – 2CEA1||𫠠 - 𬺡||Char Doc|
|CJK Unified Ideographs Extension F||7473||2CEB0 – 2EBE0||𬺰 - 𮯠||Char Doc|
|CJK Unified Ideographs Extension G||4939||30000 – 3134A||𰀀 - 𱍊||Char Doc|
|CJK Unified Ideographs Extension H||4192||31350 – 323AF|| - ||Char Doc|
|Bopomofo||48||3100 – 312F|| - ㄯ||Char Doc|
|Bopomofo Extended||32||31A0 – 31BF||ㆠ - ㆿ||Char Doc|
|CJK Compatibility Ideographs||512||F900 – FAFF||豈 - ||Char Doc|
|CJK Compatibility Ideographs Supplement||544||2F800 – 2FA1F||丽 - ||Char Doc|
|Kangxi Radicals||224||2F00 – 2FDF||⼀ - ||Char Doc|
|CJK Radicals Supplement||128||2E80 – 2EFF||⺀ - ||Char Doc|
|CJK Strokes||48||31C0 – 31EF||㇀ - ||Char Doc|
|Ideographic Description Characters||16||2FF0 – 2FFF||⿰ - ||Char Doc|
|CJK Symbols and Punctuation||64||3000 – 303F||- 〿||Char Doc|
|Ideographic Symbols and Punctuation||32||16FE0 – 16FFF||𖿠 - ||Char Doc|
|CJK Compatibility Forms||32||FE30 – FE4F||︰ - ﹏||Char Doc|
|Halfwidth and Fullwidth Forms||240||FF00 – FFEF|| - ||Char Doc|
|Small Form Variants||32||FE50 – FE6F||﹐ - ||Char Doc|
|Vertical Forms||16||FE10 – FE1F||︐ - ||Char Doc|
Online Chinese character Unicode code point range query tool, query the Unicode code point range of Chinese characters, and view all Chinese characters within the code point range.
The online Chinese character Unicode encoding range query tool lists the code point ranges of all Chinese characters, Chinese punctuation, full width characters in Unicode, supports viewing range names, number of characters within the range, starting and ending code points of the range, first and last characters, etc. It also supports viewing all characters within the range, as well as Unicode documents.
- Query : Enter a single character or Unicode Code Point (supporting HEX and decimal formats) to query the Unicode code point range where the corresponding character is located.
- The Unicode character encoding information provided by this tool is based on Unicode 15.0 .
- The Unicode range of Chinese characters can be used for regular expression matching of Chinese characters, and different regular Unicode range modes can be set according to specific needs. Note: You need to turn on the Unicode flag for regular expressions.
- Many common document matching Chinese characters regexes are [\u4E00-\u9FA5], and according to the above table, some Chinese characters and punctuation marks are missing.
- Unicode : It was developed to address the limitations of traditional character encoding schemes, which set a unified and unique binary encoding for each character in each language, To meet the requirements of text conversion and processing across languages and platforms. Simply put, Unicode defines a one-to-one mapping of characters and numbers (Unicode Code Points). Unicode Code Point can be used for regular expression matching, special character display, and other scenarios.
- The same character may have different numerical encodings in different character sets (such as ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16, GB18030, etc.). Different character sets can support all or part of Unicode characters, and can also contain characters other than Unicode characters.