Using browser APIs to achieve image stitching, images will not be uploaded to the cloud.
click or drag image file to here
Online image stitching tool that supports opening multiple local images and stitching them into one image. The concatenated image results support downloading to the local location. Local image formats support jpg, jpeg, png, webp, and more.
Online image stitching tool, opens multiple images and merges them into one image.
- Open local images, supporting up to 24 images, with image formats supporting jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, and webp. A single image file supports maximum of 50MB.
- Click on the opened image to delete it.
- Direction : Choose how to splice images, supporting horizontal stitching, vertical stitching, and table stitching.
Out-Format : Select the image format generated by stitching. Supports jpeg and png.
When choosing the png format, if the background color is not set and all open images support transparency, the concatenated image will be a transparent background image.
When selecting the jpeg format, if the background color is not set, the background will be black.
- Width : The width for each image.
- Height : The height for each image.
- Margin : The spacing between images, if greater than 0, it will be filled with background color.
- Bg Color : The background color of the composite image, optional.
- Column : The number of images displayed in each row during table stitching.
Horizontal and vertical stitching will maintain the aspect ratio of the image.
The table stitching will use the specified width and height. When the specified aspect ratio is inconsistent with the image's aspect ratio, the image will be scaled.