Date calculator is used to calculate the number of days, months and years between two dates online. It also supports subtracting or adding specific days, months and years to a date to get a new date.
- Differ Days : Calculate the number of days between two dates. The difference days are displayed in two forms: days and days of year x, month y and day Z. If the start date is after the end date, the exchange calculation will be carried out automatically.
- Differ Time : Calculate the interval between two times. The calculation results are expressed in hours minutes seconds, total hours, total minutes, and total seconds.
- Differ Date and Time : Calculate the interval between two dates and times. The calculation results are expressed in days hours minutes seconds.
- Add/Subtract Duration : Date add or subtract a specific duration, which can be expressed as x year, y month and z day. Where x, y and z are all integers greater than or equal to 0 and less than or equal to 999. Click calculate to get the result date. This function can be used to calculate the date after or before a specific date.
- Add/Subtract Duration 2 : Add or subtract a specific duration from the date and time. The duration can be expressed as X years, Y months, Z days, A hours, B minutes, and C seconds. Among them, X, Y, Z, A, B, and C are all integers greater than or equal to 0.