Make word cloud charts online for free. Make word cloud chart online, support filling in data online or uploading excel files, and support exporting the generated word cloud chart to JPG, PNG and PDF files.
- Make word cloud chart online, and support downloading as JPG, PNG pictures and PDF files.
- Width and Height : Manually set the width and height of the chart in pixels.
- Shape : The shape of the "cloud" to draw.
- Mask Image : A silhouette image which the white area will be excluded from drawing texts. The shape option will continue to apply as the shape of the cloud to grow.
- Text Gap : size of the grid in pixels for marking the availability of the canvas the larger the grid size, the bigger the gap between words.
- Text Size : Text size range which the value in data will be mapped to. The format is Minimum value, Maximum value .
- Angel Range : Text rotation range in degree. The format is Minimum value, Maximum value.
- Angel Step : Text rotation range in degree.
- Edit the data in the table below and click generate to regenerate the word cloud chart using the filled data. Right click the table to add rows or columns.
- The format of table data is : The first column is the word cloud chart word, which is processed as text. The second column is the weight value of the word.
- Upload Excel : Supports uploading xls, xlsx Excel files. The format of table file is the same as above.
- Custom : Click the Custom button to edit the ECharts chart parameters in the way of JSON configuration. Custom parameters will overwrite form parameters and table data. You can use this configuration method when you are familiar with the ECharts framework.