17 Comments Favorite Copy Link Share
Make Basic Line Chart Online
Make line chart online for free. Line chart is one of the most commonly used charts. It is a line formed by mapping data columns or rows to points in the line chart and combining the points. It is mainly used to express continuous data that changes with time. The line chart can show the change of trend.
- Make line chart or smooth line chart online, and support downloading as JPG, PNG pictures and PDF files.
- Width and Height : Manually set the width and height of the chart in pixels.
- Edit the data in the table below and click generate to regenerate the line chart using the filled data. Right click the table to add rows or columns.
- The format of table data is : The first column is X axis data, which is processed as text. Starting from the second column, each column generates a line.
- Upload Excel : Supports uploading xls, xlsx Excel files. The format of table file is the same as above.
- Custom : Click the Custom button to edit the ECharts chart parameters in the way of JSON configuration. Custom parameters will overwrite form parameters and table data. You can use this configuration method when you are familiar with the ECharts framework.