Online generation of character relationship graph tool, input a list of character names and relationships between characters, and dynamically generate a network structure diagram of character relationships. This tool supports the use of random character avatars or uploading custom avatars, and the generated relationship diagrams can be downloaded locally.
Online generation of character relationship graph tool, fill in character names, relationships between different characters, upload character avatars (optional), and generate relationship graphs between characters online.
- Table data format : The first column is the name of the character. The third to fifth columns are the source characters, target characters, and their relationships. The sixth column is the color of the relationship line, which is optional. If left blank, random color values will be used.
- After filling the characters and their relationships in the table, click the Refresh Character button to list the names of all the characters filled in the table. After selecting a character, click on Upload Avatar to upload a custom avatar for that character. If no avatar has been uploaded, the tool will randomly generate the avatar.
- Chart Width, Chart Height : The width and height of the display area of the character relationship chart. When you download images, if they are obstructed or not fully displayed, you should increase the chart size width or height, ensure that the chart is fully visible, or scroll through the scroll bar to make it fully visible.
- Generate : Steps to generate a character relationship diagram: 1 Fill in the name of the character and the relationship between the characters. 2. Upload character avatars (optional). 3. Click Generate to generate a character relationship diagram.
- Export SVG : Download the generated character relationship diagram as an SVG image. SVG images are in vector format and will not be distorted when enlarged. If the downloaded SVG image is partially occluded, please manually increase the width or height of the image before downloading. It is recommended to download character relationship images in SVG format.
- Export PNG : Download the generated character relationship diagram as a PNG image. If the downloaded PNG image is partially blocked, please manually increase the width or height of the image before downloading. PNG format requires all avatars to be manually uploaded, and default random avatars cannot be displayed.