The data is processed in the browser and will not be uploaded to the cloud.
Online JSON to Excel tool, input or open JSON data, convert it into Excel or CSV files, and the converted Excel and CSV files can be downloaded locally.
The online JSON to Excel tool supports inputting or opening local JSON file data, and converting the input JSON data into Excel format or CSV format. The converted Excel or CSV files can be downloaded locally.
- The format requirement for input JSON data : the outermost type is limited to an array. The elements in root array support arrays, objects, and simple values. There is at least one non-null value in the root array.
- Open : Open JSON data file and support any extension name. The supported file encoding is UTF-8 encoding.
- Convert : Convert the input JSON data into Excel spreadsheet data, and the converted Excel spreadsheet data supports online preview.
- Column : Choose which columns in the input JSON data convert to Excel format data. At least one column must be selected, all columns are selected by default.
- Format : Verify whether the input data format is correct, and then format the input JSON data.
- Compress : Verify whether the input data format is correct, and then compress the input JSON data.
- Download Excel : Download the Excel file generated by JSON data conversion to the local location.
- Download CSV : Download the CSV file generated by JSON data conversion to the local location.
- Clear : Clear the input JSON data.