Integer number greater than 1
The online free decomposition prime factor tool supports the decomposition of prime factors of large numbers, and gives the prime factor decomposition formula.
- This tool supports the factorization prime factor calculation of very large integers If the integer you enter is too large, the calculation time will be long.
- In the integer input box, enter the integer number to decompose. The input integer must be greater than 1.
- Result : Displays whether the input integer is a composite or prime number. If it is a composite number, the prime factor decomposition formula will be given. If it is a prime number, its decomposition formula is 1 and itself.
- Composite number definition : It refers to the number that can be divided by other numbers (except 0) in addition to being divided by 1 and itself.
- Prime number definition : A prime number is a natural number that has no other factors than 1 and itself among natural numbers greater than 1.