RSA Encryption and Decryption Online
If you need to know about RSA encryption algorithm, please carefully read the instructions of this tool to set relevant parameters correctly.
Online asymmetric RSA encryption and decryption tool supports public key encryption and private key decryption. Private key encryption, public key decryption. It supports the input of public and private keys in PEM and HEX formats. The input data and output results support String, Hex and Base64.
Asymmetric encryption is a widely used data encryption algorithm, which uses different keys for
encryption and decryption. RSA encryption algorithm is a widely used asymmetric encryption
In RSA encryption algorithm, the key is divided into public key (public) and private key (private). Public and private keys are paired. For data encrypted with public key, only the corresponding private key can be decrypted. For data encrypted with private key, only the corresponding public key can be decrypted.
ECB (Electronic Code Book) : This mode of operation is the simplest of all. In this mode, the whole data is divided into several segments, and then each segment is encrypted. Need to padding data for alignment.
- Padding : Select how to pad the data blocks.
- Key Type : Select whether the input key is a public or private key.
Key Format :Select whether the input key is in pem format or
Hex format is hexadecimal string.
The public key in pem format is a Base64 string that starts with -----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY----- and ends with -----END PUBLIC KEY-----.
The private key in pem format is a Base64 string that starts with -----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY----- and ends with -----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----.
- In-Format : The format of input content can be string, hexadecimal string and base64 string. For RSA decryption, the input format does not support string.
- Out-Format : The output format of the encrypted result or decrypted original content. For RSA encryption, the output format does not support string.
- Charset : The selected charset will be used for string-byte conversion of input and output format.
- Related tools : RSA Key Generator Online.